SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

Urban Scene Intro

So ive began working on my Manhatten esq, scene for the jaguar! Im actually really excited about this project, ive been planning everything out the past week, from how im going to modulate the buildings to the layout of the city.

Basically, it will consist of a small race track around a block of buildings in lower Manhattan, as theirs some really nice early 20th century buildings.

Here are some of the modulated segments of a building ive already made. The aim is to modulate and share meshes as much as possible as to speed up production of the scene.



No comments:

Post a Comment