SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

Update

The F1 car is completed!

Next step is to put the scene together in UDK, then its completely done.




\Also starting the next project today, just going to set up the measurements and scale, probably model a portion of the car by tonight. The aim is to have absolutely everything to do with the F1 project done by Friday at the latest so i dont fall behind the schedule of 5 weeks per project! Any time left over will be used to make any needed adjustments to my work, and to also create some real nice poster prints of the work to show of

No comments:

Post a Comment