SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

Update

Going to complete the splitter, diffuser and rear wing today, after this is done, il only have to complete the rear suspension, and then begin checking and smoothing out any issues. Then cut in the body panels!

Then il do a few more checks and add some updates onto the car which were seen in the F1 Jerez tests last week. Then i need to sort out the damaged front wing states and unwrap the car. The steering wheel and cockpit will be seperate models, the steering wheel will have its own texture and the cockpit will use a tileable carbon fibre texture



No comments:

Post a Comment