SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

Nissan Scene Ideas

As the Nissan is coming along nicely, ive began thinking about the presentation of the final model and ive decided on going for a Nurburgring/Spa race track theme. Here are a few images of the net to give you an idea.






My personal favourites are the last 2 images. If i were to go for a composition that blended both elements, i could have a really moody final image, while still showing of the car. The almost green like sky will give a sense of mystery and isolation to the scene, and with the car having its lights on tearing through the track, it could look pritty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment