SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

MPR-27 VS MP4-28

Here are 2 shots of both cars in similar angles. Very similar in shape, the mp4-28 has better packaging at the rear of the sidepods and they also look more tighter at the front, take a look at the air intake. Theres also a Lotus/Ferrari style bulge on the front of the sidepods. The front suspension is now pull rod, rear suspension seems quite similar so far.

Overall, the main features are very similar, front wing and rear wing are similar, but thats because its the launch spec and not race spec. Biggest change is the engine cover, look at the Mercedes logo to see what i mean, and obviously the exhaust system will probably change a lot by the time it comes to Melbourne.

There are other finer details such as the wheel nuts, diffuser and the "snow plough" under the nose, il update later with some more details and my decision for the FMP.

MP4-28 - 2013

 MP4-27 - 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment