SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

Looking good

Really coming together now. Not happy with the brake lights, far to dense on the polygons to have each extruded light. Il try it out with a normal map when i have time. Still need to texture the head lights and texture a proper rubber material into the tyres.

The cubemap doesnt really show of the materials of the car all that well, the roof and rear window of the car are mirror like in real life, and the car paint isnt being helped, as it lacks the reflections and highlights.




I also need to being work on the interior of the car, and really emphasize the different material properties inside the car, such as the glossy metal switches and matte like carbon fibre along with the padded racing seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment