SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

FMP Update

Been talking to my lecturers and doing a lot of thinking about my options for the FMP lately. Im starting to settle on the idea of creating the Jaguar XF or XJ, managed to get my self into a local jaguar dealership who are really cool about me climbing all over one of there cars getting as many photos as i can, which is nice.

Not sure about a rally car yet, thats going to be a much more difficult one to plan out.

Now the final change, which i think could really pay of, is to create one of the new F1 cars for 2013. The reason, is that a certain particular studio that makes the F1 games will also be doing the same thing, this means that i can make a better F1 car, and to similar time constraints, and, if i do this as my first project, i can get it done by the end of Feb/start of March, email them it and see how it goes.

As the FMP lasts for about 3-4 months, it means il have a month for each vehicle, which can definitely be done as il have no other commitments. Its just the other details of the cars that i need to make a decision on, such as whether to create a dirt pass for the cars, or damage pass, perhaps even rain?

No comments:

Post a Comment