SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

Vehicle Project update

Sorry for the lack of posts the past week, getting a little carried away with the vehicle project we've been set.

My original ideas for this project was to create some sort of futuristic F1 car but soon realized it would just look like Wipeout with more realistic aerodynamics.

So i moved onto something a little more realistic and soon had the idea of a photography studio specifically for cars. I've always found studio car photography to be pritty awesome and recreating it to work with the shaders is going to interesting to say the least. I'l be able to generate awesome photorealistic images for the car in the set, while also producing some nice renders of the rest of the room.





No comments:

Post a Comment