SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

Rooftop update

Created and tested this assets in UDK. I have also unwrapped a few more assets that are ready to texture.

 The shop sign will have an emissive material added and will flicker/dim.

I have also begun creating the 2 main tile textures for this project. This will consist of the texture for the main walls and roof.  After this, i will really be able to start creating the scene and i am hoping to add sun based lighting system but i will be trying to change this to emulate moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment