SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

Rigging

Okay so ive redone the entire tutorial from scratch. I finally got all the coding to work this time, however, the rear wheels seem to rotate on a completely different pivot, so the wheels spin through the air at 50,000rpm or something ridiculous.

The same has happened to the front wheels, they turn on a different axis. Ive checked the physics set up in UDK and the bone structure seems to be of been shrunk in UDK for some reason? My bone system in Max was placed exactly on the wheels, axles etc, so im not sure what the hell has gone on.

Apart from that, the car works perfectly





No comments:

Post a Comment