SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

Update

Okay, so im thinking of rendering the headlight covers separately and simply add them to the final render in photoshop. Added a little more warmth to the image this time. Things are looking pritty good now, il probably set up the over head lighting to ignore the door window and see if the side lighting can make up for it.

If all goes well, i should be rendering a large render tomorrow! Im a little concerned of the time its going to take to render... It took about 30 minutes for this 1280x 720 image. Might be a few hours for a nice A3.5 render along with an ambient occlusion render and beauty passes.



No comments:

Post a Comment