SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

Update

Okay so things are coming together now. Main priority now is to adjust the white balance of the materials, create a nice brake disc texture, add the normal map for the tyre and give the windows a slight blue tint. Adjust the headlight illumination some more, move the mclaren logo on the bonnet.

That door windows reflection is doing my head in to! gona have to get rid of that crap.

Apart from the list of errors and problems, i'm rather enjoying Vray now, even if it takes a life time to render anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment