SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

Creativity, talent, myth and craft


I think creativity is the ability to want to always be making or thinking of ideas. Although creativity seems to In terms of a game studio, I would personally say it boils down to each team member having that thought process.

Although some people are naturally more creative than others, it does seem to reflect on how they brought up and the kind of environment they live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment