SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

New Term!


Finally I'm back at Uni!!  Felt like an entire life time over the summer holidays despite getting all that work experience.

Starting the second year is a bit daunting for me but is also quite exciting with the development of my own skills along with the work that will be set.  I think the main area I'm going to want to improve will be time management, as this is something I know i can still improve on. Although 3D is still my stronger side, my aim is to improve my art substantially over the coming year and to create more of an artistic style.

I'm also quite looking forward to working with game engines in the coming months which should be interesting to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment