SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

The SLS

Here is a model that i started a while back but never got around to completing it due to all of my other work. But i managed to finish the model to show the the advertising agencys at my original meetings with them, regardless they were kinda impressed!

Check the images out!

  This is the final outcome with both render passes. Im quite happy with it but there are two mesh mistakes on the car.. il let you find them!


 This below is the ambient occlusion render which adds and improves to the overall depth and shadows. I cant live without it now! its something im going to include in all my game models from now on.



Also, so you all know, i have been working at an advertising agency in Leicester called Wildfire Advertising and have been busy working on a project they have in the pipeline which is shaping up real nice! I'm also/should be creating some 3D models for another agency but more on that when it happens.

Thats all for now, but il be redesigning my website and blog for the start of my second year which i cant wait to get stuck into. One final word, ive been working on numerous projects throughout the summer and il post some images sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment