SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

Always worth another look


Posted this on the Northern lanes and figured id share it with you guys too!

This is the work of Naughty Dogs lead character artist Richard Diamant on the uncharted 1 & 2 games. Also featured are the works of others from the character department.
I've had this particular thread on the Zbrush forums saved for a couple of years now and it never seizes to inspire me every time.

Click here! and check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment