SO WHO IS THIS GUY?

My photo
Hi there! As you can see, my name is Chris, I'm at university and I'm currently 21 years old, but there's more to know than my name and age. So what am I doing then? Well I'm studying Game Art at DMU. I am aiming to be one of the top proffesional vehicle artists in the industry. In the meantime, check out this Blog of mine and when your finished, take a look at my website!

It’s been too long!


Well a couple of months have passed since my last post, including the end and the start of a new year! Despite my rather neglected blog, I have been busy trying to improve my art skills along with some extra 3ds Max work in the short amount of spare time that seems available these days. On another note, I am making it my new years resolution to blog more on my blog and I shall also be linking this with my personal website in the coming weeks.

That’s it for this time, but I shall be back, with plenty more posts about my current projects and everything else game related!

No comments:

Post a Comment